With the successful completion of one year of Tulu speaking class, Tulu Koota Kuwait is pleased to announce the resumption of its classes for the second year.
Tulu Koota Kuwait is glad to state that a number of eager students who enrolled last year have learnt the language quite fairly to the satisfaction of the parents and teachers. Parents who are keen to teach their children to speak Tulu language can enroll their names for the 2nd batch starting Friday, January 18, 2013.
Parents who wish to register their children for the Tulu speaking class should follow the following guidelines for registration:
1) Age Group: 5 to 12 years.
2) Timing: 11.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
3) Transportation will have to be provided by parents.
4) Children should be dropped to school ten minutes early & should be picked up on time.
5) Required stationeries will have to be provided by parents.
6) Classes will be held every month on alternate Friday.
7) No interference by parents in the class will be allowed.
8) The venue for the class is Indian Public School, Salmiya. Any change in the venue will be informed to the parents well in advance.
9) NO FEES
For more details kindly contact: Ramesh Kidiyoor-97204716/99596457,Shalini Vijay – 66502369,Tharendra P. Shettigar – 66757979, Jayalaxmi Karkal -66958848, Wilson DSouza -97875789.