Managing Committee is the sole authority to operate the Kshema Nidhi during the tenure of the Committee. Managing Committee shall operate this Fund following the guidelines set out in the Bylaws.
Merit cum means scholarship -1 No.
This merit cum means scholarship will be awarded to the child scoring highest marks in the Xth Standard Board examination of the current year, amongst the children of TKK members whose monthly income is KD: 250/- or less. Scholarship amount will be IRS: 10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand only).
Merit cum means scholarship -2 No.
This merit cum means scholarship will be awarded to the child scoring highest marks in the XIIth Standard Board examination of the current year, amongst the children of TKK members whose monthly income is KD: 250/- or less. Scholarship amount will be IRS: 12,000/- (Rupees Twelve thousand only).
Financial assistance upto KD100/=(Kuwaiti Dinar One hundred only) will be given to members if they face any serious health problems or get disabled/severely injured due to accident.
In case of death of any member ,a grant upto IRS 25,000/= (Rupees Twenty five thousand only) will be sanctioned to next of kin of the deceased.
BYLAWS FOR KSHEMA NIDHI
1. Members with valid membership for the current year and who were also valid members in the previous year are only eligible to avail any of the benefits of Kshema Nidhi.
It may be noted that:
a) Members with valid membership for the current year without being valid members of the
b) Members with valid membership for previous year but have not renewed membership for the current year; and
c) The honorary members are not eligible for the benefits of the Kshema Nidhi.
2. All the benefits mentioned in the Kshema Nidhi are subject to availability of Funds. If funds are not available, no grant or awards will be given. In case funds available are insufficient, amounts proportionate to the available funds at the discretion of the Managing committee will be disbursed
3. Children of member (mentioned in the membership application form), who are studying either in the State of Kuwait or in India are only eligible to apply for the merit cum means scholarship, provided members fall within the income limit specified.
4. Members should submit written application for Scholarship for their children along with copies of mark sheets, copies of their work permit issued by the Ministry of social affairs & Labour Law of Kuwait, as proof of income (salary proof for domestic employees will be treated under special consideration).
5. Application for health grant should be submitted along with relevant documents like accident reports, hospital reports or doctor’s certificates.
6. The death grant amount will be handed over to next of kin (nominated by the deceased in the membership application form). If next of kin of the deceased is not in Kuwait, the amount will be handed over or sent to the nominated next of kin of the deceased
7. These bylaws of Kshema Nidhi can be amended by the Managing Committee with two thirds majority as and when deemed essential by them.
8. Decisions of Managing committee in all matters concerning Kshema Nidhi are full and final and no complaints of any nature will be entertained.
9. All rights regarding Kshema Nidhi rests with managing committee including amendments and even calling-off the same without any obligation whatsoever.
Members interested in awarding scholarship in their names & members wishing to contribute to
To contribute to KSHEMA NIDHI Welfare Fund or avail the benefit of this fund you may contact Committee members.